Your max depth!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:D

Being somewhat pedantic that profile is actually 50 seconds at 275 rather than 10 minutes.

Oh, right. Duh (I was going quickly and just tossed in 10 mins). So, without looking, I'd guess the extra 70 seconds at the bottom might add a few mins of deco.

I bumped 108' on my AOW in Caymans with +100' visibility. Looking off and down the wall to the abyss had a certain alure for another +50'...saw some big fish hanging/hunting deep.

The divemaster had completed an open circuit deep dive to 475' a few days before with a couple of backup divers on rebreathers. It took forever to scroll through the dive history/chart on his computer.

182 ft. in truk lagoon at the San Francisco Maru.

My max is 130. That's the rec. limit, and thus is mine.

136'

Did the Devil's Throat in Cozumel, which dumps you out at about 134 at the end of things. The console hung a little lower...so officially i suppose _my_ max depth was only 135.

Unless you count my feet...then maybe it's 137 or so :)

159' in the blue hole of belize but probably won't go that deep again... young and dumb.

have taken it right to 130' i the Devil's throat too... as well as some of the wrecks off NC.

255'.

If need be I would be willing to do 400' after several work-up dives. I don't think I'll ever venture past 300', though.

153 feet, Ghost Mountain, Grand Cayman. Pleasantly narced, beautiful dive including swim through at 130 feet, mostly spent at shallower depth.

Good diving, Craig

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom