Your latest aquisitions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OK, here it is, my latest. An old Healthways 50 cu ft., and a Voit Explorer, the first single hose reg, in the Voit lineup.
The reg looks great, almost mint. What do you think?
Aloha Turtleguy

Sweet finds and loving restorations! Good job keeping the legacy alive. I drool over vintage dive gear as much as I do vintage guitars and cars... the difference is, I could actually afford to buy and rebuild the dive gear.

I dare ya' to show up for a PADI rescue class with the Trieste and 38s :D

Well, I got this Aquarius reg, brand new, still in the box with price tag and paperwork, (including a subscription form for 'Skin Diver' at $5.00 a year!), and a couple of bacpaks. Not truly SeaHunt, but still pretty cool.

PhotoTJ:
Well, I got this Aquarius reg, brand new, still in the box with price tag and paperwork, (including a subscription form for 'Skin Diver' at $5.00 a year!), and a couple of bacpaks. Not truly SeaHunt, but still pretty cool.
Aloha TJ, nice finds.
They look vintage to me. Are you going to dive them? The last vintage regs I got off e-bay, in the box, were great. But the seller cut the box up to get it into the shipping box, what a dissapointment.
Aloha Turtleguy

Well, yeah. I got two of both, so I'm going to sell one, and keep one. Anyone looking? You'll get the exact one you see in the photo!

Cheers,

TJ

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom