Your last SCUBA purchase ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

...decided to step-up to doubles: valves, bands, conversions to DIN and a few hoses.

O'Malley:
...decided to step-up to doubles: valves, bands, conversions to DIN and a few hoses.

Sweeet dude :D! :)
Congrats.

New Suunto Vytec DS w/transmitter.

There have been other threads about people not actually reading the original posters question. I used to feel kind of bad when I first came on the board about people not addressing what I though was an important point in post. I don't worry anymore because I soon realized the reason there were few comments is that NO ONE READ MY POST IN THE FIRST PLACE! Case in point, this thread. At least a couple of people saw this and commented on the first page but as usual everyone continued postingon a totally unrelated topic.

Carry on...:D

I just blew my load on a used custom 50 inch Titanium-Teak Wong speargun with a picasso reel. While my credit card is crying, I just hope it was worth every little penny.

Back
Top Bottom