Your last SCUBA purchase ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My last purchase... Man.. It is an endless list if you are really addicted to this sport.

I am keeping buying, even the compressor at this moment. LOL~~~

A membersip to DAN and Preferred insurance. Cheap money for the peace of mind.

I just purchased a Finger Spool from DiveSports, and a 6 Foot Safety Sausage. Also Made a foam tank holder, cost $1.49 from big lots......

Dive Safe :wink:

I'll continue with the off topic posts, lol............

I just got a new reel.

As for the topic............
Underwater cemeteries are an interesting concept, lol.

Decided to actually stick with the topic. Told my family that when I die I want any useable organs harvested and then I want my body dumped overboard on an ocean going freighter so that I can feed the fish/ be absorbed back into nature. Told my family that I want my body to be used up by nature, not pumped full of embalming agents and locked inside a box where I can waste good real estate.

Oh what the hell, my last purchase was a pack of zip ties for my bc inflator after I had to take it off the hose for a little while.

Akona 3mm standard hood from www.diveusa.com and Mares 3mm gloves from Bass Pro Shops.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom