Your job............

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Phinn Bud....congrats on the new job!

Finance Manager for an electronic component manufacturer. We produce the part that transmits the signal in remote keyless entry, filters in the satellite radios, wireless mice, keyboards, etc.... anything wireless is usually us.

When I actually do work (yeah, right now I'm a slacker), I'm a reporter for SportsTicker, a service of ESPN. My main area of expertise with them is Major League Soccer (I'm the reporter for FC Dallas, formerly the Dallas Burn), but I have also reported games for the Texas Rangers, Dallas Stars and Dallas Cowboys. I've also filed reports from the last two Fort Worth Bowls. In addition, I'm also a member of the Football Writers Association of America and the Wooden Award selection committee, which allows me to vote on the All America teams in both college football and basketball. I'm also a statistician for our local Comcast affiliate on high school football telecasts. Before that, I was a newspaper sportswriter for 21 years.

I am a mechanic with Warren Cat (the Caterpillar dealer in west Texas )

joens:
I am a mechanic with Warren Cat (the Caterpillar dealer in west Texas )

Hey Chris,
What's up? What happened to the feedlot gig? You in Amarillo now?
See ya,
Joe

I have been working in research for Shell Oil for over 35 years (doesn't seem possible). One of the things I do is control the Wave Tank and Current Tank facilities, which both require diving, Oh darn. My background is in electronics and data acquisition and instrumentation.

scubajoe:
Hey Chris,
What's up? What happened to the feedlot gig? You in Amarillo now?
See ya,
Joe
I am working at the store in dalhart .I had been a mechanic for years and I got tired if running the shop at the feedyard ,then Caterpillar offered me a job .They are supposed to be putting me in a field service truck within the next few months. Good to hear from you Joe.

I am a native Texan of 40 years. I am currently serving as the Hyperbaric Safety Director for a houston area hospital. I am a Certified Hyperbaric Technologist & Advanced Diver Medic.

Oh yeah, I also try to go diving (in water) every now & then. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom