Your Gradient Factors?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

50/75 for me. I have a hard time actually getting shallow enough to follow the 50low. Either the cave doesn't allow me to ascend that fast or my buddy is consistently too deep. Its a challenge diving will dinosaurs no matter what their skill level

No--there were all NDL dives.

Statistics can be funny. Yes, 97.5% of divers who got DCS were within NDLs, but means less than you might think. I am willing to bet that at least 97.5% of the people who die in China each year are Chinese, but that does not mean that it is especially dangerous to be Chinese in China. What they found was that almost everyone in their study was is a recreational diver stays within NDLs, so that is logical that pretty much everyone who got DCS was within NDLs.
Have I mentioned dependent probabilities?

I most probably have.

Do you mind me asking what computer you use

Sorry for the late reply Mac. I'm using shearwater models. Petrels for the moment (1 is OC the other is connected to my JJ rebreather). Have been using the OC petrel since 2012, and it's been rock solid. Just changed out the wristbands with bungees for easy equipping and that's it.

Sorry for the late reply Mac. I'm using shearwater models. Petrels for the moment (1 is OC the other is connected to my JJ rebreather). Have been using the OC petrel since 2012, and it's been rock solid. Just changed out the wristbands with bungees for easy equipping and that's it.
Thank you. I’ll check out the petrel and maybe drop a few hints now it’s coming up to Christmas.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom