Your favourite Mask

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Anything that does't leak and is comfortable. My choice the Aqualung Maui mask. If it is good enuff for the special forces it's good enuff for me. Now, if it can remove the feeling like wearing blinders, it would be perfect LOL!

Btw, it is only mask that I know of that fits a variety of faces very well.

SangP

What? No one has a Hydro-Optix mask listed here? If you really want to see the underwater world the way it truely looks, you've got to try one of these. I've been using mine off and on since October. (Sometimes I just don't feel like changing my contact lenses so I stick with my older "tri-view"). Being able to compare regular flat lens masks versus dome vision masks, I am clearly convinced that there is no better mask when it comes to true vision. The Hydro-Optix masks have black or silver skirts so they don't let any back light in and they allow you to see almost everything in front of you without even moving your head. Yeah, they cost a bit more than regular masks, but, hey, my sunglasses cost more than this mask and it didn't stop me from buying them. Try one of these masks. See for yourself. You'll be amazed. My Mega DD -4.5 is definitely my favorite mask. I dive almost every day so I know what I like and I know what works. You owe it to yourself to at least see if one of these seals on your face. If so, take it in the water, you'll be hooked!

TUSA platina fits narrow face very well. Black skirt so I can see the viewfinder in my camera housing.

Don’t worry about the brands, bells and whistles until you have tried a bunch of different masks from different Dive Shops. Be wary of a shop where “All of them fit”. Pick from those that actually fit you. I prefer a low volume mask and use a Scuba Pro Black Frameless mask. Happy Diving!

Alan

I like my collapsible scubapro mask, fits great and it takes up very little space if u wanna use it as a backup mask like I do

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom