Your favourite Cozumel dive site, and why?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've always loved Columbia Deep/Columbia Shallows combo, but I also really like Palancar Bricks too. Awesome to just stop and scan the area and take in all the majesty in front of you.

I've always loved Columbia Deep/Columbia Shallows combo, but I also really like Palancar Bricks too.

Agree on all three.

Apparently mine is an unpopular opinion, but I find Santa Rosa to be very overrated. And I generally like wall dives — but I prefer a wall to be more vertical, a drop off into the abyss, and a bunch of pelagics cruising by.

Agree on all three.

Apparently mine is an unpopular opinion, but I find Santa Rosa to be very overrated. And I generally like wall dives — but I prefer a wall to be more vertical, a drop off into the abyss, and a bunch of pelagics cruising by.
I don't know what part of Santa Rosa you saw, but what I have seen has been nearly vertical for most of it, and overhanging in some of it.

My favorite is the one that I'm currently diving. After over 10 years diving here there is always something that surprises me. I'm a photographer and hung the bottom. My stepson hovers about 10 ft above me. He points things out a few ft away that normally I would never see. It always happens when you get back on the boat how some saw something spectacular that most didn't see. As long as I'm diving I'm happy. Yes some dives are better than others but the next time they might be the greatest dive ever.

Back
Top Bottom