Your experience with a Pinnacle Freedom drysuit?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

deepn0va

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I am looking at picking up a Pinnacle Freedom 2 from my trusty LDS but wanted your thoughts on it? Do you dive one? what all have you heard?

I got one in the spring and dove with it all summer . I love it. It seems pretty tough. Other people seem impressed by the quality - especially for the price. The inside label says "Evolution" and other people have said their suits say the same thing. I'm not sure what that means.

I've noticed that DUI suits seem to fit their owners more "smoothly" and the zippers lay flatter across the body, but DUI's cost quite a bit more. There's a picture of me wearing the suit in my pics but I don't have much on under it so it looks bulkier than when I dive.

boat

Yeah, I am going to buy it this next week, It is the freedom 2. i'm pretty darn excited. Redundant buoyancy and dryness all in one package, pretty sweet!

oh, and get some new black fins. black fins increase your SAC rate.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom