Considering a Freedom Plate

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You can take a shot first to loosen up, then you have to slurp down the uni, then I’ll make an exception and you get to take another shot right after the uni. But it’s really nice vodka, Polish potato vodka, only the finest.
What about those of us who have been dry for 10 years?

What about those of us who have been dry for 10 years?
I understand.
This whole thing is kind of a cultish joke post anyway.
I mean, who in their right mind would agree to do a shore dive in Northern California?
And what lunatic would agree to eat fresh uni right on the beach?
The booze, IDK? No comment.

I understand.
This whole thing is kind of a cultish joke post anyway.
I mean, who in their right mind would agree to do a shore dive in Northern California?
And what lunatic would agree to eat fresh uni right on the beach?
The booze, IDK? No comment.
I think the better question is who would drive to CA... the rest sounds like a great day to me. I'd wear my semi-dry again because there's no way I'd wear my drysuit with all those pokey urchins and shallow water surge. Back to simple dives with minimal equipment.

The search function doesn’t work very well since they’ve recently updated the site.
I’m going to stay out of this one since my opinion is biased being that I’m the guy who makes them.
I’ll let actual users respond with unbiased reviews.
Both good and bad please for this guy, let’s be honest.
Do you still make the backplate? I only ask because my original one I had was stolen 8ish years ago and I am thinking about getting back into diving and would like to have one again.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom