Your deepest depth

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I went down to 170' on Verde with some rebreather divers. These guys were not very good divers...:shakehead

I can tell you didn't have a very good time there, eh Jim? :wink:

We go a lot deeper in Mexico.

Diver Dennis:
I went down to 170' on Verde with some rebreather divers. These guys were not very good divers...:shakehead

I can tell you didn't have a very good time there, eh Jim? :wink:

We go a lot deeper in Mexico.
ooooooohhhhhhh man!!! you have better pictures, you have gone deeper, (story of my life) ROFLMAO, and you get too go more offten then i do,dennis will you stop showing me up???? you even got too meet moonie!!!! yes ,LOL, i had the best time of my life there, man i loved it there so much i didnt want to come home!!! and if i didnt have children?? i would sell my property and just retire their!! man i had such a great time, $987 bar bill!!!! no i didnt drink it all myself, but i did keep everyone else in a great mood!!!! man i do miss the philippines!!!!!!!:wink:dennis, i had a great time there, and a great new dive depth, slowly i will go deeper!! but must be slow at it soo i get comfy with it, your pictures are so awsome keep up the great work!!!!

110 Feet South FL AOW Cert dive

170 MPH Yamaha R6 Route 8 CT- Young and stupid

jim ernst:
ooooooohhhhhhh man!!! you have better pictures, you have gone deeper, (story of my life) ROFLMAO, and you get too go more offten then i do,dennis will you stop showing me up???? you even got too meet moonie!!!! yes ,LOL, i had the best time of my life there, man i loved it there so much i didnt want to come home!!! and if i didnt have children?? i would sell my property and just retire their!! man i had such a great time, $987 bar bill!!!! no i didnt drink it all myself, but i did keep everyone else in a great mood!!!! man i do miss the philippines!!!!!!!:wink:dennis, i had a great time there, and a great new dive depth, slowly i will go deeper!! but must be slow at it soo i get comfy with it, your pictures are so awsome keep up the great work!!!!

Sorry, I didn't put that in to show you up Jim, just that the rebreather guys had terrible buoyancy around the reefs, three out of the four were laying on the reef more than once. So much for their advanced training...

It's just too bad we weren't there together Jim. I'll say hi to the boys for you in September. That's a big bar bill considering a rum and coke is about $1 !!!!!! :D

Diver Dennis:
Sorry, I didn't put that in to show you up Jim, just that the rebreather guys had terrible buoyancy around the reefs, three out of the four were laying on the reef more than once. So much for their advanced training...

It's just too bad we weren't there together Jim. I'll say hi to the boys for you in September. That's a big bar bill considering a rum and coke is about $1 !!!!!! :D
dennis, i know you wernt try to out do me, i just saw the opportunity to harass you and so i took it,lol, i would loved to have been their with all of you. and ya that was a bit of a bar bill, but everyone had fun so i enjoyed doing it. my feeling is , IT IS ONLY MONEY AND I CAN MAKE MORE!!! oh and that is sad that the other divers were all over the reef, we, our group, had one that kept kicking everything and destroying it all, so i took him aside and politly talked to him about it, it did no good, so i went to our guide, (paul) he had words with him and that fixed it, i believe paul told him to correct it or no diving!!

ask the terrible diver pay $$$ for addition advanced training....:wink:
Which CC rebreather modal he used???
Diver Dennis:
just that the rebreather guys had terrible buoyancy around the reefs, three out of the four were laying on the reef more than once. So much for their advanced training...

160 ft to some nice car wrecks from the fifties, here in Curacao. Dive time 40 minutes. Nice dive. But if there was nothing to see, there would be no reason for me to go so deep. The reef here mostly stops around 100ft.

29.9m according to my Mosquito. I have gone deeper, but not at the time of the sample. I quite like having it at 29.9 though :D

Z..

I did 82 in Cozumel at Palancar Caves but had just as much beauty and amazement at every other Cozumel site in 10 dives (total) at 15-71 feet!

I did just barely 72 ft for my advanced OW in June at Gilboa Quarry... we stayed down just long enough to do the required skills then slowly began our ascent... when we surfaced my lips were blue and the dive master who was assisting my instructor almost wouldn't let me do the second dive (note: see other threads where I refer to self as a cold-water "wimp"!)...

I have enjoyed my shallow dives as much if not more than my deepest dive... and, honestly, I have zero desire to go deeper than I have already been!

Last Monday at Gilboa our deepest depth was 22 feet... but we stayed mostly around 10-15 feet and enjoyed THAT depth (thermocline!)...

Happy narcing to the rest of you!

Back
Top Bottom