Your deepest depth

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My buddy and I hit 200' in San Diego. Would have gone deeper but the canyon leveled off. Freezing cold, nothing to see but sand, and pretty well narced. Three stops on the way up, last one on 100% O2 at 20'.

138!!!! in PG the philippines, solo, i was a baaad boy, it was off of verdi island and i could still see the surface!!!! was awsome but the deeper i got the more i was laughing!!!! :D

jim ernst:
138!!!! in PG the philippines, solo, i was a baaad boy, it was off of verdi island and i could still see the surface!!!! was awsome but the deeper i got the more i was laughing!!!! :D

ah that little voice in the back of your head... "go deeper... see that grouper down there... just another 10m..." :eyebrow:

Arcaporale:
170mph in a supercharged Honda S2000 on i-680 on the way to Monterey
no no no!!!!!! 200 mph, in richard petty"s car , daytona speedway FL!!!! MYSELF AND MY LITTLE GIRL!!!!! 1999!!! awsome!!!!

pakman:
ah that little voice in the back of your head... "go deeper... see that grouper down there... just another 10m..." :eyebrow:
ooohh you are so right!!! joe, my guide from atlantis pg!!! knowing my um...... skills??? lol!! i asked his OKAY, he sighnd, you okay, i sighnd , yes, he sighnd okay!! i went for it, it was soooo coool!! i went deeper and further then ever !! at 138, i stopped looked up and could still see the suface, and joe and the group i was with, shot one picture up verdi wall,laughed a bit more,and harder, and relized it was time to go back to them at 90 ft, it was sooo cool, a memorie i will not forget. the picture sucked, i did not relise i should have shot at an angle!! it looked like a shot of flat land!!! bummer:shakehead still awsome, 138FT at verdi island wall,the great philippines,atlantis resort PG!!!!:wink:

Jim, yeah the water around Verde is amazing... I did a post dive after my normoxic trimix course on Verde... From 60m deep we could clearly see the other divers at 20-30m. Real fun doing deepstops up the verde wall.

pakman:
Jim, yeah the water around Verde is amazing... I did a post dive after my normoxic trimix course on Verde... From 60m deep we could clearly see the other divers at 20-30m. Real fun doing deepstops up the verde wall.
OHH YA!!! i know what you mean!! it was my deepest (so far) and one of my most amazing dives and i will never forget it!! i also will never forget the philippines, and i can not wait to go back!!!! great people, great awsome girls!! and the greatest time of my life so far!!! WOOW I HAD A GREAT TIME!!!!:D :D :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom