Your deepest depth

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

To date, I've made it to 45'.

I've been about 350-400mph, was on an jet though :)

webhead:
135 mph on a track.... was at a race car driving school... I highly recommend it.

I'm not the slowest car on the highway here but I'm not passing everyone either.
I did 160mph on a motorbike once.... a naked bike, no screen.........was hanging on for dear life................and scared as hell... but had to find out how fast she would go......

82ft (OW cert.) in Menjangan,(wall-dive) Bali, so almost half-way to the bottem :wink: .

191 for 2 min @ scripps canyon, but that was on air with single steel 120 tank, (was pretty narced) but if you are talking about deepest on trimix.......

Deeper than I needed to be...

120' with a little over 30 mins of bottom time at 100' for most of it, on 30/30 with 3,000 ft out and back.

does mach 2 on the concorde count?

You should tell your student recreational maximum depth is 40m...."No secret"! tell him follow the standard
mislav:
Strange response by an instructor indeed.

Deepest dive was 103ft today outside the cove at Ft Wetherill, RI ! One more dive to go for AOW. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom