Your deepest depth

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I went below the thermocline in a shorty at the quarry; that was toooo deep. I got 133ft at the Spiegel Grove but I had to get on my knees.

Rick Murchison:
What's the fastest speed you've driven a car?
k/QUOTE]

As fast as it would fricken go....:D

LiteHedded:
95 feet
i'm not as awesome as the rest of you guys
:(

It's not about being awsome lol. It's about having a good time, that's all that matters. Being narced out and getting a depth reading from my SPG is not cool, it's a very very bad situation! (I meant to say depth gauge BTW lol :wink: )

EDIT: Dive save!

Rick Murchison:
What's the fastest speed you've driven a car?
That's a good analogy, I think...
Speed limit + 10%, right?
Rick

135 mph on a track.... was at a race car driving school... I highly recommend it.

I'm not the slowest car on the highway here but I'm not passing everyone either.

120' in dominican republic and 120mph on Hwy 49, MS

both were fun but i saw more going 5mph at South Beach, Miami and 35' in cozumel.

i've been to the bottom of the atlantic... its really nice... condo, villas... nice neighborhood!

126' Not too much to see, a lot of sand, and a Cabazon in a Big Gulp cup.

145 mph on I-8 out of San Diego. On the back side of the mountians you can see the road for 20 miles ahead, and there are no exits or on ramps.

Jason Ooi:
Why your Instructor angry:shakehead you should asked what is my maximum depth?

I can only imagine he didn't want me to think it was okay to dive as deep as he has.

I rode with a friend in a 98 Supra, we hit 155 MPH going down I-55 South, in Jackson, MS. on the way back, we decided not to, good thing, there was a bed mattress and box spring in the middle of the road....

As for diving.. 42 feet is the deepest I've been. :)

Michael

Back
Top Bottom