Your computer --- a survey

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What dive computer do you use?
Aeris Epic
Is it an air-intergrated model? Transmitter or hose?
AI Hoseless
Would you recommend it? Why/why not?
Yes its easy on battery, attractive, nice size watch style computer,can upload log data to a pc to view dive profile, SAC rate etc, other great features, multi gases, gauge and free dive modes as well as normal dive and it works

If you could have gotten a different computer which one would it have been? Why?
This is the one i wanted, though i wish there had been a titanium option.

What was the deciding factor for your decision to purchase this one?
AI, can change battery myself, many many features that make it viable far into the future, great reviews
The one biggest drawback of the computer you use?
manual is a little difficult but the computer is pretty intuitive so once u figure out a few things you have basically figured out how to do everything.

The best feature of the model you use?
Monitors Air Time Remaining, calculates your current depth, breathing rate, cylinder pressure, ascent time, decompression status, Nitrogen and Oxygen absorption, and automatically displays whichever allows less time. to tell you exactly how much time you can remain underwater.

Can carry my own batteries and easy to check battery status before dives
Can easily wear as a watch because of smaller size but is more readable than most bigger computers that i have seen

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom