Youngest sidemount diver?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW, Jay who works at Cave Adventurers is pretty young, like 16. He had to get waivers for his SM course. He looks so good in the water that Edd's new logo is based on an UW photo of him.

Funny, I guess you found out how easy it is to push people's buttons and get a reaction on these forums! You're following in the footsteps of the great CaveMD.

Dave

Dude, c'mon now. No one can fill CaveMD's fin prints. I like the guy. Their is a difference between pushing buttons and just flat out trolling.

:)

Oh and the interwebs is serious business man! SERIOUS! lol

Ok I am a 16 year old diver! i have been diving for four years!! let me just tell you something, you may think that you are just as good as some of the older divers that have been diving much longer that you, but let me tell you something YOU ARE NOT!!!! I had a friend who was only a couple of years older than me and just completed his rebreather course, he hadn't spent much time on the rebreather but thought he could just go ahead and change the equipment around and he got killed!! So actually listen to the older divers and dont be a dick
Well I'm thirteen and I am A sidemount diver:D getting overhead trained next month. Has anyone heard of someone younger than me getting sidemount? I don't take crap from older divers about not knowing anything or being "less qualified". If you don't think I'm legit I dive with the Hollis SMS 50 with a continuous piece of bungee cord not the stuff they give you in the box. I use the Hollis 212/DC1 reg package with miflex hoses and omni swivels both On reg necklaces. With a hollis LED 15 can light. With a backup Intova Search Light. What do you use and do you have any recommendations for me no negative comments please.

22619789.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom