You won't believe this...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

underwater daphne:
the way i understand it is that the spring straps come with the fins as a standard. i've never heard of any other fin that comes with spring straps, so in a way this is revolutional.

The Diverite fins now come with a spring strap standard:)

underwater daphne:
the way i understand it is that the spring straps come with the fins as a standard. i've never heard of any other fin that comes with spring straps, so in a way this is revolutional.

what i found revolutional was the price tag. more than $250 (if i remember correctly) for a pair of fins. and the spring is not even titanium. now there is an idea...

docmartin:
what i found revolutional was the price tag. more than $250 (if i remember correctly) for a pair of fins. and the spring is not even titanium. now there is an idea...
:11:

The 2005 Scubapro catalog has Halcyon-looking spring straps for Jet Fins. MSRP: $80.

docmartin:

do the titanium spring straps keep your feet warmer?

I've got a set of twin-jets. Can you purchase the spring straps at Leisure Pro that would easily fit my fins.

crpntr133:
but theirs are new they are rubber coated. :wink:

I do have to say that when I wear my spring strapped fins everyone wants to know what they are and where can they get them. Of course the LDS doesn't carry them so he gets pissed when I tell them that I got them through LP.

Why not talk your LDS into carring them and then they can stay in business. Otherwise you might someday have to move to NYC for air fills too.

Diverdoris:
Why not talk your LDS into carring them and then they can stay in business. Otherwise you might someday have to move to NYC for air fills too.
Oh, I forgot, LP does not sell air :)

Back
Top Bottom