You ordered your she-p, it arrived, now what?!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Due to customer demand and high satisfaction, we've decided to continue using the softer blue silicone for the She-P. We will likely be phasing out the "clear" silicone and have a few left at this moment.

New:

She-P flyers!!!! if you would like some for your shop, or handing out at the dive site to make answering the question "what is the she-p?!??!" easier, please contact Heleen and Sander in the EU, and Laura in North America...

I love my SheP... having a little trouble...starting flow...I'll get the hang of it with practice (overcoming my toilet training as a toddler)...
I'm also enjoying the look on the guys faces when they realise a girl has a pee valve...:confused::confused:

Sometimes stopping and 'gripping' something with your hand helps relax the urinary sphincter. I hold onto my camera handle :wink: or ask my buddy for a finger?!??! Just kidding just kidding...

yes, starting flow is disconcerting at first, as is watching the bubbles from the balanced valve clear the system. (No, i'm not farting out my she-p!) I like to pee a bit ahead of time in the shallows so I 'see' the bubbles, this give me one more confirmation of good adhesion... it does get easier with time :)

A tip for the interested. A she-p that has been removed and rinsed, but not had the adhesive cleaned off, will have enough 'sticky' left that a couple days later that can be held in place adequately for emergency peeing into a bottle on drives when you get stuck in that horrible traffic jam that is inching along too fast to get out and relieve yourself. if you don't have a big enough bottle (the little water bottles are not adequate) make sure you have an understanding friend/ boyfriend who will empty the bottle out their window while you pinch off the tube :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom