You ordered your she-p, it arrived, now what?!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yea I ordered mine from an Aussie dealer (though I get the Urobond direct from Heleen at the She-P website). I think next time I do an order for things I might get one of them too!

Ohhhh....was just reading about p-valves on the exposure suit forum when someone mentioned a She-P!! Love it!

May have to hear more testimonials before I punch a hole in my drysuit though :s

:) Charlotte
aka Cali "gnat sized bladder" Grrl

there's a whole testimonial thread on here somewhere - the trials & growing pains of laura learning to use one & going in a way few women had gone before...the info was a few 'generations' ago, though (new she-p material, new adhesives x 2 or 3, etc.)

the upshot is that it works, it usually works flawlessly, there are things you have to do to make it work that might be annoying but peeing when you need to go is very much worth it!

i love you, laurens!!

Thanks for the link!!

Gonna read up on that!!

Wow. Just read through that whole thread and now I want one!!

Awesome! Yet one more thing I have learned and loved on this forum! Thank you!

I don't dive dry as I'm a warm water wimp. As a female urologist I find the She-P concept, design, & development fantastic!

:) glad you think so!

Back
Top Bottom