You might be a scuba addict if...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You're all sick!. Wait a moment while I switch to my deco bottle. Ah that's better.
Yes decidedly sick.

Oh boy, I am in trouble! Way too many of these apply to wife and me!

I have one more:

On a beautiful summer day on Lake Michigan, seeing a gorgeous 4-masted saling vessel cruising majestically across the lake ... you say "Wow, what a great wreck dive that would make!", and all your companions just nod and agree ...

Sick indeed ;-)

-- W

Being married to a non-diver, it used to be months between splashings. Now that has been solved since I dive locally, but that's a different story.

A warm, sunny day in June. My last dive trip was Bonaire in late March, Early April. The next one was Cozumel late July. Needless to say the anxiety building was out of control. On this beautiful day we went to the Jenkinson Boardwalk, in Point Pleasant Beach, NJ. We decided to take a tour of the Aquarium. Of course, as we were checking out the shark tank, I looked around to make sure the place was still quiet. Only a couple with two kids dying to pet horshoe crabs on the the other side. As the coast cleared, I cupped my hands in front of my eyes and pressed them on the glass, with my thumbs covering both ears. I started reproducing underwater breathing sounds, complete with bubbles :D Needless to say, my beloved wife rolled hey eyes up and walked away as if saying "Oh brother, here we go again"

Now, how is that for a desperate addict? :11:

You might be a scuba addict if:
1. You have to buy a water bed just to get some sleep
2. You fly a dive flag on your car antenna
3. You insist on going spearfishing to catch thanksgiving dinner
4. You get your wife an anniversary present at the scuba shop
5. You wear your wetsuit to the neighborhood halloween party
6. You wear underwear with little dive flags on 'em
7. You've ever gone to the local aquarium and jumped in the fish tank when noone was looking
8. You stop in the local dive store at least once a week just because its there
9. You think it's actually OK to pee yourself
10. You now own enough scuba gear to outfit the entire neighborhood

... and there's plenty more where these came from

rapidiver:
You actually get sick of lobster!

I hate you....., I hate you...

If i'm ever sick of lobster one day.., well just shoot me.

I borrowed $90,000 to build a garage bigger than my house so I could build a climate controled dive room in it for all my gear. Every time I see a ship on the river or lake , I say , Hey that would make a cool wreck dive.

-even when the weather is bad, or a storm is brewing, you still dive & say "this would be a GREAT drfit dive!"

-you get bored out of your wits or restless when there is no dive

-you join a scuba class in a pool session just to have that "sinking feeling"

-you buy equipment that you might think of using but ended up "for display only"

-when you can manage to talk or shout to your buddy underwater with your regulator on & your buddy actually know what you are talking about

-when you are backing up the car & shout "CLEAR!"

ghostdiver1957:
You might be a scuba addict if:
1. You have to buy a water bed just to get some sleep
2. You fly a dive flag on your car antenna
3. You insist on going spearfishing to catch thanksgiving dinner
4. You get your wife an anniversary present at the scuba shop
5. You wear your wetsuit to the neighborhood halloween party
6. You wear underwear with little dive flags on 'em
7. You've ever gone to the local aquarium and jumped in the fish tank when noone was looking
8. You stop in the local dive store at least once a week just because its there
9. You think it's actually OK to pee yourself
10. You now own enough scuba gear to outfit the entire neighborhood

... and there's plenty more where these came from

Where did you find underwear with dive flags on em?:06: Not any particular reason but if you could include store name, address, and phone number it would be appreciated. This is just for informational purposes:05: :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom