You may notice a slight change...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry Laurens, but that's just wrong and should be changed. You are dictating that everyone must observe the same religion and that they must observe it in the same manner. I do not object to anyone displaying a Santa, I do strongly object to forcing people to display a Santa. This is immoral.

After doing some research, I find that Santa Claus does indeed come from Nicholas, a bishop of the Christian faith and while Santa Clause has nowdays become a separate figure representing gift giving and good cheer ... Walter raises a valid issue

Nossento,esatra es habil un Baba.

E.L.7*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry Laurens, but that's just wrong and should be changed. You are dictating that everyone must observe the same religion and that they must observe it in the same manner. I do not object to anyone displaying a Santa, I do strongly object to forcing people to display a Santa. This is immoral.

:hmmm: I wanted my regular badge back so I changed options. Now I don't see any of the holiday stuff. Oh well, so I miss out on some those comments - still good. Much to early for Santa Clause cartoons for me.

burbujas1.gif
dolphin2_jmp_sky.gif
burbujas1.gif

E.L.7*

what's with this Santa crap?????

i want the GRINCH damn it

:wink:
Unfortunately, the Grinch is unavailable.

However, we have been able to come up with something different. It has already been implemented for your profile.

BTW, it's also available for other members. :)

How? I would like to be Humbug"ed"

While I have no beef with Santa, or any religous affilation, I started seeing Christmas stuff in June at Walmart. I was tired of it long before Thanksgiving.

If mine changes or not really does not matter to me.

Merry Christmas.

How? I would like to be Humbug"ed"
You have received a make-over. :)

Please note: As with any new functionality that is introduced on ScubaBoard, this too will be evaluated after its initial run.

Feel free to continue to post your feedback here.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom