You Know You're From Connecticut When...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jeff and I go way back... He was just busting my pitoot!

That's the kind of guy he is! Wouldn't have it any other way!!

Hi Jeffy poo... How's your butt?

Give me some time, I'm sure there will be fodder out there... :wink:

You cant understand why other people dont love women's basketball, or know who Rebecca Lobo is.

Everyone not driving a Grand Cherokee drives a saab or a volo.

But especially you dont understand why everyone else has an accent, and you feel that you dont. There is no such thing as a connecticut accent, just proper pronunciation.

You are in a hurry to leave RI to beat the traffic.

I just moved to CT.....where the hell do you people dive??? Just checked out the LDS and asked about dive sites, even ponds...was told Ft Wetherill?!?!? That's closest??? Ugh:shakehead:

I just moved to CT.....where the hell do you people dive??? Just checked out the LDS and asked about dive sites, even ponds...was told Ft Wetherill?!?!? That's closest??? Ugh:shakehead:

Gah!!! I know you've been to Wetherill a gazillion times. Surely you had figured out why half the license plates at Wetherill say "Connecticut"?

Anyway, Hazard Ave is a little closer to CT than Ft Wetherill..... you could always do that...... think of all the great dives you've had there.....errr... or was that all the great dives you've taken there.... :D

BTW, Chris, why are you dredging 2003 threads back from the dead?!?!!

Gah!!! I know you've been to Wetherill a gazillion times. Surely you had figured out why half the license plates at Wetherill say "Connecticut"?

Ah good point! Well I've been dry way too long. Gotta look at heading to Cape Ann or RI next week hopefully - I may have Thursday off. Just gotta dust off my gear first.:wink:

What about Brownstone? They sink anything in there yet? I remember there was talk of Gidds donating her car to make it a wreck dive.:popcorn:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom