You know you're a scuba diver when...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

when someone tells you about their great vacation to some tropical resort and you're thinking they wasted their money because they don't dive.

...when you watch Scooby Doo with your kids and the whole gang is in scuba gear and you think "there's no way they could surface that quickly without getting bent"

When you put a condom on, but only to prevent yourself from peeing all over the inside of your dry suit....

Depends, try Depends

Stryker:
When you put a condom on, but only to prevent yourself from peeing all over the inside of your dry suit....

Or when you can't get the condom on because your hands are covered with lubricant up to the wrists.

SeanQ:
Or when you can't get the condom on because your hands are covered with lubricant up to the wrists.

This is off subject... but there was a lady on Fear Factor last night that made a comment about this. They had to eat slugs, and a dude on the show said they made his mouth numb. Of couse the hot blonde made the comment....
"Numb? You mean like a condom?"

hehe, oh my!

My high school age daughter says that you can tell if the BS'ers in school are real divers if they know or can acknowledge the smell of neoprene after a dive.

It they give a puzzled look they're not a diver.

...you get excited from the smell of neoprene. (non sexually)

I left my wet suit in the truck on a warm day and the truck smelled like neo for several days. I loved it and just couldn't wait to get wet again.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom