You just might be addicted to diving if.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fresh air is starting to taste funny

No-one asks for your certification card any more

The most common word on your credit card bill is DIVE

Your house always smells of wet neoprene

The value of money is measured by how much dive gear you could buy with it

Then I am an addict,is there a support group?:confused:

I'm with you If it takes a sharp implement to get through the first few feet of water... that's like God's Keep Out Sign and that is good enough for me:rofl3:

...if you decide to keep your funky old SUV instead of buying a new one because you don't care if you get sand and salt water in the old one.

...someone asks you what you want for your birthday and instead of referring them to the local jeweler, you ask them to get you a gift certificate from UnderSeas Sports.

...you spent a lot of money on a kayak to go diving with, and an expensive Thule rack and Hullavator to get the kayak on top of the car, yet you still don't have living room furniture because you "can't afford it."

...before you even consider buying a new car, you call Thule to see if the Hullavator would work on it.

...then you decide to keep the old car anyway because the Hullavator is already on it and it is a hassle to uninstall and reinstall it.

...you have an account at the Classy Canine Pet Motel in Key Largo because you don't want to make the excuse "I can't go to the Keys this weekend because I don't have a petsitter."

...you know that the first thing to do on the boat ladder after removing your fins is to clear the boogers off your face because the divemaster is cute.

...you spend more time with your dive buddies than you do with your significant other. OOPS I meant to say EX significant other.

BUSTED!!!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom