You have all seen my manta pics......

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wow....

Thanks for all the responses everyone!!

I am glad everyone enjoyed it. Dives like that really make me glad to jump in the water!

The music, is actually a royalty free selection from a company called Unique Tracks... my fave royalty free song... i think really works well for mantas.

Thanks again everyone

Just awesome. I was lucky to see one in Thailand, but there wasn't any music playing when I saw it.:D
The music was perfect. I felt like I was there. Thanks.

Outstanding Mike.

Beautiful video Mike.

clgsamson:
Ack! office firewall hates wmv files....can't access/download. I'm sure its a great video, I'll see it tonight at home. Advance thanks Mike for sharing...

Snap.

I'll check tonight. From the responses so far I'm expecting big things Mr. V....:wink:

Mike, great vid but you need to move in closer to the manta's so you get whacked in the head again by their wing... :wink:

Excellent video Mike,

Like Amberjack I am dying to dive with Mantas. A friend showed me a video of him diving with them and I never realised how big they were and how graceful too. Love the shot around the 2:30 mark where one comes in and then just gracefully turns almost in place and continues on. Great job.

Great video mike. The colors are awesome (but I wouldn't expect any less from you)... I'd love to see how that looks on an HD TV...

Keep the videos like that coming, and it will be real easy to convince Michelle to head out that way. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom