You cannot pack people into your luggage

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

carltona

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Do Not pack your children under 18 years old into your gear bag. You should pay for a seat for them. If you do decide to pack them, they must fit in the overhead compartment or under the seat in front of you. This public service announcement is brought to you by SplashBag.
1602153_10202014791829447_559904305_o.jpg

determined-challenge-accepted-l.jpg

You might laugh, but I was the captain on a commercial airline when a woman tried to put her sleeping baby in the overhead bin. I thought one of my flight attendants was playing a practical joke on me. But not so. The woman could not understand what was the problem. The stupidity of some people is truly overwhelming.

If the airlines could do it, they would convert the overheads to sleeping compartments, and then charge an arm and a leg for them. But then where would we put our dive gear?

I've thought about doing this myself... but then who would carry me on board?

You might laugh, but I was the captain on a commercial airline when a woman tried to put her sleeping baby in the overhead bin. I thought one of my flight attendants was playing a practical joke on me. But not so. The woman could not understand what was the problem. The stupidity of some people is truly overwhelming.

Doesn't surprise me really. Look at how many people they find in landing gear compartments. The air is cold and thin at FL18+

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

---------- Post added February 4th, 2014 at 08:13 PM ----------

I've thought about doing this myself... but then who would carry me on board?

Gotta cut leg holes and eye holes so you can walk on and hide under a seat.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom