Yosemite Compatible IrDA Dongle

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here are the ones I bought on Amazon from PCCables.com. They look and function the same as the one from ScubaPro. [h=1]Adapter USB 2.0 to IrDA - Windows 7, MAC OSX Compatible MOSCHIP 7780 (New)[/h]

Thanks for the advice, I have the same issue I own a Mac but cant get an IRDA to work so I ended up using my work laptop (windows instead). Its annoying I wish they would just move to Bluetooth instead of sticking with this old tech that's no longer supported. You would think they (Scubapro) would look at windows and Mac as standard operating systems that any tech they produce must be able to sync with. My computer is the Galileo Luna.

You say that now... I switched from a Galileo Luna (irda) to a shearwater petrel (bluetooth). The bluetooth is much more finicky than the irda. I can't believe I'm saying it, but I wish the petrel had irda. It just worked every time.

Back
Top Bottom