Yoke knob

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CCTX50

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Has anyone had a problem with the rubber/plastic yoke knob stripping out on HOG and Edge 1st stages? I have had several of these. Seems as if the rubber/plastic is too soft. I have several older HOGs and the knobs are different and solid. These are not being over tightened. Any help on this would be great.

CCTX50, There was a batch of yoke knobs we received (They all have a hex shaped bolt insert into the knob, please note, not all of the hex head yoke knobs were bad) that did have softer then specified material and that caused some of them to detach from the yoke bolts. To receive replacements sent by USPS send me an email with the following information for each unit you need a replacement for and we will get you new designed ones that use harder rubberized plastic and a star shaped insert that makes more contact and has not had any reported failures.

Send Email to : Edgediving.operations@gmail.com In subject line put: Warranty Replacement Yoke Knob Requested
For each replacement requested please provide:
A picture of the broken Hex head yoke knob, not all of the Hex model were bad and we are replacing only those that have broken.
Regulator 1st stage name I.E.: Epic Sealed Yoke, EXP Unsealed Yoke, D1 Yoke Sealed, Etc.
Date of Purchase
Place of Purchase
Purchase Price
Serial Number

At the bottom please put the shipping address you would like the replacements sent to by USPS. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom