• Oceanic Delta3/PX3

Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Oceanic Zeta/PX2

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • It doesn't matter just get whatever comes in the ScubaToys package deal

Votes: 15 12.1%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubatoys:
Hey Jarrett, First thanks for all the kind words. It was a real pleasure having you and your daughter in the shop, and I'm glad you're pleased with everything you got...

Larry, thanks so much for the treatment you, Joe, Kip and the rest of the guys gave to me and my daughter yesterday. I don't think I've received customer service like that in any other purchase I've ever made. My daughter came out of there with a smile on her face saying, "that was fun!" and was ready to go dive with me. I went back to my brother (who recommended us to you) and told him I couldn't believe how well we were treated and he kept saying, "I told you, I told you." :) Anyway, I could write a novel on how impressed I was with every little detail, but suffice to say you have made permanent loyal customers out of us. Thanks again!

Oh and I can't to hear the flaming titanium regulator discussion in your Nitrox class on Wednesday! :)

Great Setup Jarret! Did you get a chance to try the Oceanic Delta 4 FDX10? It has the Dry Valve Technology, great breather!

I didn't give that one a try. There are just so many reportedly good regs out there its hard to know which one to go with.

I took my Oceanic to 30 feet or so today at CSSP and thought I noticed it drawing a little tighter. I didn't mess with the adjustments too long to tell if it could be dialed out. I hope I am still digging this reg when I get down in the 60/80/100ft ranges.

Don Janni:
Based on the pole results at this point in time I would say what people are saying is "don't skimp on the regulator."

The most expensive are getting the most votes.

When you get into the high-end manufuactuers such as Atomic, ScubaPro, Zeagle, Apeks and some others you don't need to worry about quality in the slightest. They are all great.

So choosing the brand is the task at hand. Choose based on its name, its color, the logo, the LDS that sells it. Doesn't really matter too much.

Once you've chosen one of those brands, choosing the particular model is where I would put a little thought and remember, you always get what you pay for.

My brand loyality is with Atomic.

These are all great products indeed. However, I prefer Atomic as well. So does my family,friends, and 90% of my customers. I also like the fact that the dealer's who don't maintain the Ferrari & Lexus service deserving of this fine regulator do not get to sell it. Atomic will pull it off your dealer shelf if you do not support their products per the Atomic dealer agreement. Look for the "out of stock" sign at the dealers who dont.
I also appreciate the fact that they are made right here in the USA on Morasiki lathes
the same type lathes that build $40M Gulfstream Jets.
Thanks Dean Garraffa & Doug Toth for designing & building a great product with no compromises!

Oceanic Alpha 8 SP5 which is inexpensive and you won't out grow it soon (U.S. Navy's Class A standards at 198 feet).

Back
Top Bottom