Yellow scubapro fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fencingfish

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I recently tried out a pair of ScubaPro Twin Jet fins that were full foot and fluorescent yellow. Great propulsion for almost no energy and no leg cramping (and awesome color!). I loved them and now I can't find them anywhere. It looks like ScubaPro has stopped making them. My friend was able to find a pair for his large feet, but they're hard to find for my small feet (size 7-8). I've been scouring the internet but have come up empty. I tried a pair of the twin jet strap fins, but they weren't as comfortable. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on where else I can look?

check out scuba.com they had the twin jets for a long time the issue you will find is everyone loves those and they stoped making them they now make the twin jet pros with are not as nice at all

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom