Yellow Scuba Pro Jet fins--not twin jets

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

UnderSeaBumbleBee

Contributor
Reaction score
I was watching a cave diving clip and I saw a someone wearing what looked like yellow Scuba Pro jet fins. There were not splits but the paddle style. Has anyone ever seen these or know where to buy them?

Or in Japan....

Take a number---I've been scouring the planet for a pair of SP Yellow jets in size medium for about a year now. No luck.

I did a google for yellow scubapro Japan and found this

SCUBAPRO UWATEC JAPAN 2008

You would think as much as people claim that Leisure Pro gets all their stuff from overseas that I could just call New York and order a pair of these!

But that's not really yellow. It's mango--yuck.
Yum Yum yellow is the way to go!

Yes it is in fact the yum yum yellow for which I long to have. I have two pairs of black jets and I pair of twin jets in yum yum. I really want a classic jet in yum yum. Although, that mango looks pretty sweet too!

I did a google for yellow scubapro Japan and found this

SCUBAPRO UWATEC JAPAN 2008

You would think as much as people claim that Leisure Pro gets all their stuff from overseas that I could just call New York and order a pair of these!

That is revo, not a genuine jet. That doesn't come with the larger sizes for U.S. feet either. You can dig out more info about Revo on the board. The colored jet fins was sold exclusively in Asia market many years ago.. Yeah... NO Mango color.... :wink:

I am not sure why you mentioned LP to me though. I have no idea about what sources LP has currently.

If money isn't issue, you can get the revo directly from Japan.

And, the price, 22,000 must be MSRP. You can get it cheaper in Japan based on my experience.

Last edited:
Although, that mango looks pretty sweet too!

Ha Ha! Very punny! :)

I'm kind of partial to the Beluga White. None of them are true Jets, though. Anyone know how they perform?

Back
Top Bottom