YDY (Navy Dive Tender)& Avocet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gary, are we suppose to be at your shop at 7am on Sunday as usual....or are you gonna let me sleep a little late since I will be celebrating my Birthday Saturday night?:D

Gary

What is on your schedule for Saturday August 25????

Happy birthday to me... I live in a tree... I look like a monkey...Can't wait for the cake on Sunday. I dove the Oriskany on Wednesday, which was actually my birthday and made all the boats out there (4) sing Happy Birthday to me. We had cake and ice cream on the H2O below. I got to play with a giant octopus, what a great birthday!

Wow!!! I'm glad you had a great Birthday!! I am still working on mine...got some more partying to do tomorrow night...then diving Sunday!!!

denisegg:
Gary, are we suppose to be at your shop at 7am on Sunday as usual....or are you gonna let me sleep a little late since I will be celebrating my Birthday Saturday night?:D

7am, Sorry so early, but when we get back we can always go to the Flora-Bama for the afternoon Jam:D

Tom Smedley:
Gary

What is on your schedule for Saturday August 25????
Tom, the 25th I have a "O" trip with 2 spots available but I am open on the 26th (Sun.)

Back
Top Bottom