YDY (Navy Dive Tender)& Avocet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

algulfdiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Who would be up for the YDY (Navy Dive Tender) and the Avocet Dive Trip on the 12th of August?

Ah man, that would be a great set of dives... I dunno if I can round up the money in time though :/

I may be in. Let me check my schedule.

Lobster will be back in season!

That sounds very interesting, I will have to check and see if I can get a house pass for the day. What will be the cost of the trip?

OK, Now that the board is back up Who's up for this trip?
You can look at Our web site on the front page on the left side bar for video clips that include these sites.

Well, you guys know me...I don't like to plan anything until the day before the dive so this is wayyyyyyy to soon to get an accurate reading on the can I do this or not....:D

My birthday is August 9th. Does that mean I get a birthday discount Gary? Or a frequent diver discount? Or a you'll probably see a bullshark if you go with Denise discount? That sounds like I should get it for what 1/2 price?

And I know Paul would go if I went. He still needs to practice buddy skills some more.:wink:

denisegg:
My birthday is August 9th. Does that mean I get a birthday discount Gary? Or a frequent diver discount? Or a you'll probably see a bullshark if you go with Denise discount? That sounds like I should get it for what 1/2 price?

And I know Paul would go if I went. He still needs to practice buddy skills some more.:wink:
:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom