YDT 14 & 15 Trip February 9th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Depending on when we get back in I may have to bolt back to P Cola for a scheduled date with the wife :wink:. If we are not too late how 'bout Tacky Jacks????

Hey Denise are you interested in hitting the Destin Jetties on Sunday the 10th? Here is the thread in the trips and marketplace
subscribed.gif
Destin Jetty Dive Feb 10th

Tacky Jacks is fine with me for those that can make it. Are you going to cook hotdogs on this trip for lunch Gary? :) It is a kinda long way out there. We might get hungry before we get back.
I saw the thread on the Destin Jetties but I'm afraid I won't be able to stick around til Sunday afternoon. I have people beating my door down already for tax returns :shakehead: and I am going to have to work every chance I get. I made a commitment to myself that I would stay caught up so that I could take the week off to go to Cozumel in February and that means working weekends too. :(

Thank you Gary. :)

wooohooo i sooooo cant wait to hit TackyJacks... Denise, Donna and whole bunch of bushwackers. hehe sounds like a great night. SO anyone know who our mighty divemaster is going to be on this trip? (hehe)

Yeah, I might need a couple of those bushwackers before the dancing can start :wink:

I would guess Blake, since he is usually the DM. He was the DM on the Mass trip last month so I would guess nobody has changed.

well guess i can leave the highheels at home this trip...camera is still coming tho...lolol

our fight song. "Donna Donna shes our gal,, check'er out make fun of Blake innn jail!!!"
Donna your my idol. see ya soon
Andreas

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom