YDT 14 & 15 Trip February 9th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How did you manage to freeze and burn your cheeks at the same time...:wink:

What's the temps like this time of year? about 60?

I got a 5/3 and a hood/vest, but I think I did the same trip about this time last year, and I froze my #)@(*$@ off, my cheeks were burning.

The surface is 68* at the buoy off Daupin Island

Wow!!! That is awesome!! Surely it won't change this time. We are looking at around 68* air and surface water temp, sunny skies and calm seas!!!

That is sweet of you Gary to still be willing to take us out after you said a 5 diver minimum. :)

Dang it. I knew I should've scheduled class for the weekend after this one. I'd really like to go. Be careful all and dive safe. :wink:

Welp, I got onto the boards too late for this one... I'm gonna call GGD and get onboard for the 3/8 trip.

hey folks...i`m sorry to say that my ever so sweet boss has added me to the schedule for saturdays trip so i guess i will have to bow out.so if anyones`s wanting to go in my place call gary now, i told him yesterday. i`m very bummed but what can you do?..i`ll catch ya`ll on the next one..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom