YAY Birthdays!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sounds like a wonderful birthday! Glad you had fun.

Bet KLJ would love a trip down to the channel islands. Catalina is nice - hint, hint :).

Great report. It was an awesome day and I am so glad you enjoyed it.

I wholeheartedly agree with everything you said about Silver Prince. I loved the laid-back attitude and the kind, extremely knowledgeable staff. Definitely agree that we will be back on that boat again soon.

You forgot to mention however that this was my last dive... in my ladyhawke BC!!! :)

I'm making the jump to a DSS BP/W!!! Webbing (in Carolina blue) and wing are in the apartment already and the plate is due here by the end of the week. Can't wait to be one of the "big kids" soon.

I'm making the jump to a DSS BP/W!!! Webbing (in Carolina blue) and wing are in the apartment already and the plate is due here by the end of the week. Can't wait to be one of the "big kids" soon.

Congrats!!! You're going to love diving it!

except now im kinda bummed comparing the sleek DSS wing with my 4 year old zeagle... im so jealous about the DSS rig, its silly.

Congratulations on the backplate and wing, KLJ! You'll love it.

except now im kinda bummed comparing the sleek DSS wing with my 4 year old zeagle... im so jealous about the DSS rig, its silly.

Yeah, that's how it goes. :D One day you'll realize that you could have some friends over and outfit all of them (I'm not there yet, I could only outfit three)...

Sounds like a wonderful birthday! Glad you had fun.

Bet KLJ would love a trip down to the channel islands. Catalina is nice - hint, hint :).

St. Lucia... Sandals? :D

Or maybe a Trip to Kona for a Night dive with the Manta Rays?

Back
Top Bottom