XS Scuba/Worthington LP STEEL CYLINDERS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Miami_Diver:
Im thinking for singels. I plan on getting a couple of E7 100's for doubles.
The E7-100s are the best singles tank on the market. You will not be sorry you got them.

I know but there are some great deals going on oline for Worthintons . including free shipping in some sites. I plan on havin 2 worthington 95 for single dives and 2 E7 100's for doubles.

Duuude why don't you double up the 95s and keep the 100s for singles? :)

Jim Baldwin:
A friend of mine who owns a dive operation in Cozumel just bought two dozen LP 95 and 120's.

which dive op?

Im planning on using the 100's for deco dives. the more air the better the more relax I feel.
the 95s are for single nitrox on the local dive boats; they ussually give you 1 hour to be back to the boat so thats plenty of air. prices have something to do with my decisions . I would rather have all E7's .but its a big difference in price for me right now.

phillybob:
Has Anyone Bought One Of These Guys ? I Know Xs Sells Other Gear . Worthington Makes Industrial Cylinders,but I Don't Know Anyone Who Has Dove One Of These Things. Thanks.

I bought two from Scubatoys.com. Greatest price and shipping anywhere.

I dove one on the rigs. Dropped 8lbs off the belt, and the trim was much easier. Not too bad on the back. Not much worse than the AL80's.

Finish is great, and found a local shop who'll pump them up to 3000.

I've never seen tank prices as low as Tech Diving Limited has. I just paid $275 each for two 108s from another company. TDL has 95s for $199.

http://www.techdivinglimited.com/

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom