XS Scuba MiFlex Braided Hoses - Brand New to US - Various Sizes and Colors

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Is it cool to put hose protectors on Miflex hoses??

It is, especially if you do so along with a contrasting color mesh hose cover.........

Just placed an order to replace most of the hoses on one of my set-ups! Looking forward to trying them all out.

I have a Mikron and love the hose that comes with it. Now I want the miflex hoses on the rest of my regs.

Good question about the hose protectors. What do you recommend Phil?

Hey AM:
Thanks for the good review of the Miflex hoses. As per the manufacturer in Italy, the use of hose protectors is not necessary. Their take is that the use of Hose Protectors will not further extend the life of Miflex braided hoses. They really do not have an issue if they're added. It's just their opinion that they are cosmetic only.

I recently switched to 26" primary and 36" secondary MiFlex hoses, which also prompted me to switch my inflator hoses from 30" to 22" to get rid of the ickky hose loops I had all over my gear.

More streamlined now, and they seem like great hoses. I put my secondary regulator on the 36" yellow hose - that sucker is bright!

-B

Just placed an order to replace most of the hoses on one of my set-ups! Looking forward to trying them all out.

I have a Mikron and love the hose that comes with it. Now I want the miflex hoses on the rest of my regs.

Good question about the hose protectors. What do you recommend Phil?

Ann Marie, your order is on the way! You will be a MiFlex diver very soon! Thank you for your business.

XS Scuba MiFlex Hoses - They DO Make a Difference

Phil Ellis

I ordered mine today. Phil was quick to answer my questions over the phone. I'll give a review as soon as I get 'em wet. They'll be with me on the Gulfstrem Eagle for some Tiger Shark viewing!

Thanks Phil and Mike!

One of my dive buddies ordered his hoses today too. He didn't want to be left out when I showed up with my new hoses! :rofl3:

What hoses are in stock now??? All colors in yet? what about 7ft? Are you listing dealers on your website that have ordered/stocked them yet?

Back
Top Bottom