xs scuba merge/ sherwood mako.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aqua-Fire

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi all. Running into the same problem as many. My forehead seems to make for an uncomfortable fit on 2 windows and framed masks. I don't have the funds for a top end framelss (my LDS suggested to look into one of these) but have found the xs scuba magnum fit very well. I have tried on a few xs scuba and they seem to fit well. I read teh scuba merge is a semi frameless. Cant find one at the local dive shop. Can someone tell me if the semi frameless still frameless on the top? that seems to be the main problem for me. I get many masks to suction dry, but the pressure there makes me think im gona run into problems.

Also tried on a sherwood magnum that fit well. read the Sherwood mako frameless is also a good option. Any thoughts on this too would be helpfull. Once again don't have funds for $100 masks, and dont have the leisure of trying on either at the LDS. Thanks.

:confused:

BTW.... If the xs scuba merge is a frameless on top (main problem) anyone have pros and cons between the sherwood Mako and xs scuba merge would be helpfull too!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom