XIOS EyeSea

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Opened the wrong box.
mr335:
I just received my repaired unit back from xios. According to Michel who I delt with, they are back in production (whatever that means). There in Sweden. I have their phone number if you would like to speak with them. He speaks prett good English and was quite helpful.

MA

JeffMandell:
Did anyone ever try one of these things and if so, with what result?
I dove with a guy that had the EyeSea. This was on a charter boat while I was visiting Cape Ann, MA last month. He said that the transmitter was only good for a 150 meters or so. He used it in conjunction with his compass. The compass brought him back to within range of the transmitter, and the sonar brought him the rest of the way home. It was an impressive piece of gadgetry, but it was a rather large box strapped to his wrist.

Jerry

mr335:
I just received my repaired unit back from xios. According to Michel who I delt with, they are back in production (whatever that means). There in Sweden. I have their phone number if you would like to speak with them. He speaks prett good English and was quite helpful.

MA
I have a unit and I cannot get the receiver to initialize. I would like to have that phone number or address to possibly have that unit repaired. I am sure the batteries are in correctly and I cannot understand why it won't come on. The transmitter is working. We have had the unit for a while but we have never used it.
Vicki

Hi. The link you provided is not working could you please post another one? I really would like to buy one like you so please help me with this.
Thanks.

Where did you find it with 600? or any price I just want this product.
Thanks.

if you could send me the contact info. I have a receiver that is damaged. Really liked the unit for high current and low viz dives. Thanks Bill

Hi wlamm,

I am interested in your damaged receiver, and willing to pay something for it.

Mike

Back
Top Bottom