xDeep S2 marker strobe?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gqllc007 - Any chance you know the approx. burn time from flat for your S2? how long the battery last? Have you ever let it run in on position (strobe setting) until it dies?

Stuartv - I feel your pain. I have a demo BAF and plan to test this week in dark uw conditions at quarry. I also have a Trojan Classic II to test - also awful blinding like the BAF. I am waiting on an S2 to come to me.
Just saw this. sorry for the delay.....I don't know the actual burn time....havent tested it

I have an S2 strobe. It is very bright BUT for the life of me I don't understand why they put an opaque cover over the bulb vs a translucent cover which would have been so much brighter????
Spreads the light, effectively making the source bigger

Burn time (for the Hi Max OEM kit)

Given that the strobe's only on for less than an hour on the bottom and it's rated for 10+ hours (seen it written somewhere), it's plenty for a weekend's deep diving.

Back
Top Bottom