Xcel Wetsuits online?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SandyUT

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
We have found the suits we want and were wondering if anyon eknew of an online dealer where we could get a deal on them.

I need a mens and womens Icon 3/2.

If you have a connection please pass it on.

Where did you "find" them?

Sorry, I meant we made our decision and one style and size and are looking for an online dealer for a deal.

Have not found any as of yet... May finally need to use the LDS.

Sorry, I meant we made our decision and one style and size and are looking for an online dealer for a deal.

Have not found any as of yet... May finally need to use the LDS.

So you've not tried them on yet?

How then do you know they are the suits you want? And what size?

Body Glove did not buy Xcel, Billabong did. Currently, they do not permit online sales.

aquaticmatt - thanks for the info. I will send the wife on down for my birthday present then! this will be the first wetsuits to own and we are very excited. We rae getting 3/2 full suits for warm water diving.

RJP - the LDS carries xcel and we tried them on. I am an online shopping feind and can can not just buy something without searching for a deal.

Sandy,

You should be extremely pleased with this purchase. And remember, Xcel has a lifetime warranty on all of the seams on the suit. Should the suit ever tear at the seams, Xcel will stand behind the product.

aquaticmatt - thanks for the info. I will send the wife on down for my birthday present then! this will be the first wetsuits to own and we are very excited. We rae getting 3/2 full suits for warm water diving.

RJP - the LDS carries xcel and we tried them on. I am an online shopping feind and can can not just buy something without searching for a deal.

Seems to me that getting advice and the ability to try on different models and sizes at your LDS is a pretty good "deal" that you can't readily get on-line.

Did you discuss price with the LDS or merely assume you can get it cheaper elsewhere and never gave the LDS the opportunity to compete on price?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom