Wyndham Reef Club

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I may have caused this confusion, sorry.

I was mixing up The Residencias Reef to the south of Aura, with the Reef Club north of the Aura. So I was referring to a family staying at the Residencias Reef area. To add to the confusion, the Aura has a restaurant called Isola, the one being referred to here is Isla. Isla allows kiddos, however an all day pass is required to dine (at the Main Wyndham.) The Aura (a separate and private resort next door under the Wyndham name) has adult only made-to-order dining, and can be purchased a la carte by Residencias Reef guests (maybe Reef Club too, not sure).

I think this is all very confusing; I hope I have not caused too much of a problem. :(

I called to get rates for Aura, the newer section just completed right next to, south, of Sabor and Wyndham and was quoted $459 per night. Good luck:D Haven't they heard of the recession?

I may have caused this confusion, sorry.

I was mixing up The Residencias Reef to the south of Aura, with the Reef Club north of the Aura. So I was referring to a family staying at the Residencias Reef area. To add to the confusion, the Aura has a restaurant called Isola, the one being referred to here is Isla. Isla allows kiddos, however an all day pass is required to dine (at the Main Wyndham.) The Aura (a separate and private resort next door under the Wyndham name) has adult only made-to-order dining, and can be purchased a la carte by Residencias Reef guests (maybe Reef Club too, not sure).

I think this is all very confusing; I hope I have not caused too much of a problem. :(

Pilot fish - If you go to the Wyndham website they have lots of good specials. It was $500pp for the entire week we were there. :D

$500 for the whole week? ouch! Who knew.:D

That's when they first opened, right? You won't get anywhere near that rate now. I'll be there next month so I'll let you know.

Pilot fish - If you go to the Wyndham website they have lots of good specials. It was $500pp for the entire week we were there. :D

Last edited:
No, that was two months ago. October 24-Oct 31. It was actually $508 pp with a Solarium and overlooking the beach.

I did research/shopped around on the internet and found a good deal.

No, that was two months ago. October 24-Oct 31.

I did research/shopped around on the internet and found a good deal.

you really know how to hurt a guy, huh?:eyebrow:

:mooner:
Have a great vacation!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom