Wts salvo havoc 21 watt hid 10 amp li-po used 2 times!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lycokayaker

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello Gang

I have up for sale a Salvo 21 watt HID 10 AMP Li-po (5hr burn time) canister light. It has only been used twice always stored in my cool basement. This light has been my back up light. It has not been used in a couple of months and would like to see someone get some use out of it. I haven't been doing the type of diving that requires me to have back up gear. I am asking 700 as I don't even think there is a scratch on it. I will post pictures later.

Bill

I am not sure what you were thinking..... This light is practically brand new and sells for over double the price from light monkey....

@ lycokayaker, I apologize for my lack of knowledge and review for your posted light before I wrote my comment. You have placed it at more than a fair asking price. From one professional to another I should know better

That is a great light at a fair price. We have two of them. Good luck on your sale!

No Problem Dan! I didn't mean to come across as a jerk either.

Just an update on the light, there is some interest I took some pictures and also found out the bulb is bad. The light will be sent in the mail to light monkey to get a new bulb put in. This deal keeps getting better and better as you get a new bulb for free!

Bill

---------- Post Merged on June 23rd, 2012 at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous Post was on June 22nd, 2012 at 07:27 AM ----------

light is still up for sale.... I don't expect anyone to pay me for it till the lights in my hands and back from light monkey with the new bulb. If you want to see pics pm me your email address

IMG_2854.jpgIMG_2862.jpg

Back
Top Bottom