Closed Light Monkey 10-21 HID canister

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lorenzoid

ScubaBoard Supporter
Staff member
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Lightly used Light Monkey 10-21 HID canister light. This was the workhorse light of cave diving for a number of years. I bought it 5-6 years ago from someone who wanted to "pay it forward," charging me just $450 for what I believe Light Monkey was still at the time selling for over $1k. I bought it for training through GUE Fundies tech level, and it got me through that. This is a great light for someone in a similar position. Or someone who just likes HID lights. Burn time when I tested it yesterday was 3 hrs 30 mins, which is the same as it was when I bought it, according to my notes. It can still be found in Light Monkey's web site, 10-21 HID, and I believe parts are still available, though there's nothing wrong with this light as far as I know. A charger (in the background in the first pic) is included. I'm asking $250 plus shipping.

1647959469677.png
1647959489190.png
1647959501118.png

Lightly used Light Monkey 10-21 HID canister light. This was the workhorse light of cave diving for a number of years. I bought it 5-6 years ago from someone who wanted to "pay it forward," charging me just $450 for what I believe Light Monkey was still at the time selling for over $1k. I bought it for training through GUE Fundies tech level, and it got me through that. This is a great light for someone in a similar position. Or someone who just likes HID lights. Burn time when I tested it yesterday was 3 hrs 30 mins, which is the same as it was when I bought it, according to my notes. It can still be found in Light Monkey's web site, 10-21 HID, and I believe parts are still available, though there's nothing wrong with this light as far as I know. A charger (in the background in the first pic) is included. I'm asking $250 plus shipping.

View attachment 713579View attachment 713580View attachment 713581
Awesome starter light for someone

Sale pending.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom