WTS - Ladies 3mm Shorty wet suit (never used)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wmspdi

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Comp brand 3mm Ladies size 7/8 shorty wet suit that was never used. I bought this for my wife some years ago when planning for a vacation. We never made the trip due to issues at work. By the time we were able to go on vacation she couldn't fit into the suit. It went into a garment bag and was hung in the back of the closet to be forgotten. Fast Forward... She still can't fit into the suit so it is time for it to go.

$40.00 USD plus $6.00 shipping. Payment vis USPS Money Order (Sorry... No PayPal).

A picture of the suit has been posted in my Photo Gallery. PM and questions you may have.

Last edited:
PRICE REDUCTION... $30.00 USD plus $6.00 shipping. Payment via USPS or bank money order.

FINAL PRICE REDUCTION... $20.00 USD plus $6.00 shipping. Payment via USPS or bank money order.

Ladies_wet_suit.jpg

STILL AVAILABLE

I will now accept a payment via PayPal, but only if it is sent as a "gift". This way there are no fees and no processing delays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom