For Sale WTS: Aqualung Fusion Bullet Drysuit with size 9 Fusion Boots. Worn twice. $1300 obo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ozensha

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Selling a slightly used L/XL Aqualung Fusion Bullet SLT with AirCore. Fusion boots size 9 can be included. Seals have not been cut. Suit has only been dove in the ocean 2 times. I ordered the suit in L/XL because I am 5'11" tall and the medium was too short. However, it appears that I am too skinny for the L/XL at 160lbs, so I need to sell this and get something else.

I will pay for shipping if you pay full asking price.

Contact me if you are serious and I can send pictures. It looks like it has never been dove so the website pictures should be sufficient, but if you would like actual pictures I can send those.

Check out Fusion Bullet with AirCore - Aqua Lung US - Personal Aquatic Equipment for Recreational and Professional Use for sizing and more information.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom