WTS 2 Poseidon Cyklon 5000 Regulators

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RonzoTheGreat

Contributor
Reaction score
Poseidon Cyklon 5000 Regulators

If you are considering these, than you know more about Poseidon than I do. These were given to me in a deal for doubles gear. I am told they retail msrp for about $600 each. It looks like liesurepro does them for about $450 each.

I would like to sell both for $500.

One has a 7ft poseidon hose for tech/wreck/cave set-up and an oceanic spg. The other would be for the other side of the doubles i guess with a 28" hose and what looks like a LP drysuit quick release hose to me.

I will do my best to answer questions about these but please be specific since I am not familiar with Poseidon.

Shipping will be about $12 for usps 2-3 day in the continental US. Please add 3% if using paypal.

Thank you

Attachments

• poseidon.JPG
    poseidon.JPG
    50.9 KB · Views: 109
  • poseidon 2.JPG
    poseidon 2.JPG
    49.9 KB · Views: 131
thanks for the bump but as i mentioned before they are used. i got them on a deal when i bought a pair of doubles from a caver. my understanding is they are bulletproof. especially easy to breathe at depth for wreck divers. problem is that i have a brand new trio of oceanic envi sealed adjustable regs that i picked up from phil ellis ... so i am trying to clear the cost of these.

any chance this is still for sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom