For Sale WTB: xxxs BCD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

reefugee

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
My 8-year-old daughter started the SSI Explorer program. I want to get her a BCD so she can practice at home. (I am an instructor.) Anyone selling a used XXXS BC? Please let me know make, model, condition, and cost. Thanks.

Do you know if she will fit into an Aqualung Rogue size SM? My daughter was 4'3 ish when she started. Ive been toying with moving her into a BP+W since she really only has this season left in it before it's too small.

@James79 made his own backplate(s) for his kids out of a cutting board. He has shared the pattern with many. Maybe this is an option. What are your views on using a BP/W? It will be very inexpensive this way as they grow...

I have a small DSS Kydex plate (13" long) and 17# wing ( 20" x 16") . You would need to add the harness and fit it to your daughter. Wing and backplate are in good condition. Inflator hose and dump valve were recently replaced. Power Inflator works but wouldn't hurt to replace. Sent DM as well.
IMG_2450.jpg
IMG_2449.jpg
IMG_2448.jpg
IMG_2447.jpg

Back
Top Bottom