Wanted WTB : Scubapro Second Stage (ideally within service period)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ladiver33

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello -
Looking to purchase a Scubapro Second Stage to serve as a backup on a last minute trip. Ideally max comparability with an Mk25 first stage. Thx!

I have a S600, rarely used since it's typically a stage. 2 Years old, 20-30 dives. Never been serviced. Last used in January.

I also have the 1st stage MK25 EVO. Same stats. Willing to sell both or 1st stage only. In the Los Angeles Area. MSG me if your interested

"Ideally max comparability with an Mk25 first stage. Thx!"

Sorry, no idea what this means?

Do you mean "compatibility"? If so any SP second stage will work just fine. Balanced should perform "better".

Do try to keep up man! @LADiver means one of these: (or some other second stage I would gladly sell)
IMG_1166.JPG

IMG_0824.JPG

IMG_1303.JPG

IMG_1259.JPG

@couv that blue g250 cover looks amazing. U bought the cover like that or custom painted it yourself?

Purchased the entire G250 with the "Surf" cover already installed. Oddly enough, there is one like it (but not in as nice shape as mine, if I say so myself) on sale on The Bay ScubaPro G250 hot frame surf Blue hand painted Regulator 2nd stage | eBay

BTW I've just rebuilt all of the regs in my above pictures. hint, hint. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom